So pissed off with that lady, I walk out of my job today!

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by expressive_child, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I have been treated like shit all the while by this lady who is the so-called person in charge of the crappy firm I work in. But I was being extremely patient all the while knowing I need the job and that lady don't need me except for using me and making me feel bad. I never really mind all the while till today, she totally pissed me off and broke my heart by disrespecting me totally and so I did the unthinkable and walk out of the office without giving a damn about what she thinks.

I feel like I am sort of prepared to answer to my boss next week and walk out of the job without salary for this month since the firm is closing anyways. Its not like I want to be jobless and I will be extremely depressed if I stay at home for a long time without a job but then again, I feel like I really got enough today and I am more than ready to tell her off should she call and ask me why I walk out of her and shit! But I know I will still have to answer my boss next week and hopefully my boss will understand.

I have to tell my boss how this lady has been treating me like I don't exist but I know its wrong for me to walk out just like that. Anyone ever done that before? Walking out of your job in anger?

2. expressive_child

I guess only an asshole like me will do that. What can I say? I have always been fucked up. I don't know why else do I exist other than to go through more heartache, listen to music, watch movies and write poems. Its all getting too meaningless after all. Na...fuck it!!!!

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Have done it..cos tbh life is too short to be made miserable by some power hungry ratbag at work :mad:
    And whats more, thats exactly what I'd tell the boss.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed: :thumbup:

5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i like where im too now at the new job ive just started and the people there have been really nice and gone out of their way to help me [especially cos im disabled so i need extra equipment and stuff lol!] but i just wanted to say that if things were different and really not going well in a job then i guess i certainly may get to the point of walking out......i think we all have a breaking point and whilst walking out may not be the best way sometimes things just happen and in that situation i certainly know i too may consider it as an option and hopefully im not the only one so try not to feel too badly about it and just try to be honest with your boss and see where you go from here!!!!Good luck.It sounds like you have done well to put up with so much for so long in the first place by the way!!Just thought id add that and now i will stop waffling.Sorry lol.

6. expressive_child

Its really good you got a great job now with helpful co workers. I am not sure if my next job will be that well, but I certainly hope so. My boss call me today and I explain my actions, sounds like she don't buy my story that much, she thinks I am just too sensitive about it and that I should just 'be patient' cos shit happens. Nothing I can say, but if she thinks I am the one who should be blamed entirely, I think I will walk out of her as well! I guess I am sorta like Max Payne (I am referring to the game character not the SF member) - I am a dangerous man, I have nothing to lose. I feel like I could even kill that lady first if I have decided to commit suicide!

7. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Walking off the job is always a great feeling.

One time I assaulted a supervisor at work, then walked off the job. Luckily, I didn't get in trouble.

If things come to a head in the future, I may do something even more extreme. Heh heh!

8. expressive_child

Yeah, given a chance, I would call her a bitch before leaving my job so that she won't ever forget that she has been treating me like shit all the while. I wish someone can just kill her and make her pay for every single thing she's done to me before. Fuck her.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.