So pissed off

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Is This It, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is This It

Is This It Well-Known Member

I'm feeling really pissed off and feel like cutting, I havent cut in weeks. I need something to take my mind off it.
  2. Tara

Tara Guest

do u want to talk about it?

if not, why not try putting on some music? having a bath? giving a friend a phone call?
  3. Is This It

Is This It Well-Known Member

yeah I could do with a chat are you on msn
  4. Tara

Tara Guest

im so sorry :( i didnt see that u had replied and mustve gone off on one somewhere else.

I have msn << if anyone wants to chat!

Im not on there alot so if u ever want to chat send me a pm on here to get my ass on msn and i'll be there! (Unless its a sat, cause im usually in work!) :)

hope you are okay :hug:
  5. neverdie

neverdie Guest

My brother was told that if he wants to live longer by his doctor, that he has to quit smoking. Now he's being a pain in the ass cause he's bugging me to quit too.

He's got the health problems not me. ( We live together ) and now he's complaint is that second hand smoke is worse then being a smoker.

I don't want to quit. I like smoking. I like that burning, coughing, stuffed nose, difficult breathing, wheezing, yellow teeth, cigarette burns on the carpets, brown tar walls.

That sounds pathetic doesn't it?

After 38 years of smoking, I don't remember what it's like to be a non smoker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.