So ready to give up..my last shot for help...please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time reaching out for help. I'm losing hope and options. 2 months ago I had sugery for my thyroid and its messed me up bad. My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me and left me in tears because he just couldn't take all the love I gave him. He was the first person I opened up to and let in and visa versa.He says he still wants to be friends but he acts like we never happened and ignores me. I try saying hi but he doesn't even glance at me. I went to friends and family for help and support but they ignored me or said suck it up and deal with it. My ex's friend who was also my best friend and said he'll always have my back acts like I'm not there. Two girls keep taunting me saying "Its obvouse why he left you" or "Saw it coming". My parents think I'm overdramatic and are getting mad at me. I've cried everynight and haven't slept in a week. I lost my appitite and lost 6 pounds and I'm 89 pounds now.. I have to take pain medication for the chest pains I've been getting. I can't be anywhere without wanting to collapse and cry. My sister calls me a weak little bitch and other shit. Everyday brings new pain and misery. I have no one for help. I'm alone. Truly alone. My parents keep fighting, I'm failing in my classes. I'm in sooo much physical and mental pain right now that I feel like I could die any second. Please...someone help me...I can't hold on much longer...I want to die so much...please...

shan

hey ya,

Let all the negative feelings be with them. just because other people are telling you that you are weak or too much...or anything else you hear does not mean they are true. you clearly care very deeply about others, you mentioned a ton of other people in your post. that is awesome. but do yourself a favor for once and tell yourself that you ARE good, just because you are you. You are definately expereincing a tough time, we are here to listen.

One more time- all that negativity you are taking on from what others say or do to you is not worth it. You are good and there you are an unrepeatable, special person that this world has never seen before and is lucky to have you as part of it.

:)

shan

Focus on you. What do you need right now? Food? Rest? Recovering from surgery and a broken heart at the same time cannot be easy. You are going to need to make sure you are taking care of yourself. Know that I support you. Do something GOOD for you right now that will nudge you towards recovery. Don't wait....do it now.

Get Well Soon.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear about the thyroid surgery, I have issues with my thyroid as well and it's hard. Sorry that your boyfriend broke up with you but it's good that he still wants to be friends. At least he can be in your life and support you in some way. My family isn't supportive either, so I know how much that can hurt. But we know you have real problems and won't tell you to suck it up or that it doesn't matter, because it matters a lot how you are feeling. Try to ignore the girls that are saying negative and hurtful things to you. They just want to bring you down so don't let them win. Just focus on yourself and try not to let others get you down so much. They are just doing it to make themselves feel better. We care about you here and want to see you get better. :hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00