So ready.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm so ready to end my life today (never been more ready- atleast not for a while) -only problem is I'm not prepared today to do it GRRRR :mad: :bash:

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I feel a bit like that too, today.

(((hugs)))

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Autumn I am glad you're not ready today to be honest...I have seen your posts and the world and SF need people like you around.
    If you need to talk feel free to PM me anytime I am on all kind of crazy times so it won't be long till I get back to you.
    Take care and please keep posting, we're here for you.
    :arms: Bambi

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

The fact that I have not been ready has kept me around for the longest time. I just take it as a sign that it is not time yet. Then I go take a nap.

5. shazwackers

shazwackers Well-Known Member

Hi Autumn...........I'm so sorry you feel this low, and I'm glad that you don't have the means to follow it through...............keep posting here....I am always ready to listen if you want to pm................big hug.......shaz

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

autumn I'm so glad too that you don't have the means to do it.......
    I hope you don't get the 'means' either....
    I hope you can get the support here to stay....we care..*hugs*

7. Autumn01

I still want to die but Thanks- Scully, Bambi, Forgotten_Man, shazwackers, and IV :hug:

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug: :wub:

9. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Autumn, sweetheart
    why is suicide your default option?
    When you have these thoughts again, please think of one good life memory In your life if you can't turn to help. That memory only exists because you're alive.
    Please take care.:love:

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm glad you couldn't do it :hazel:

11. Autumn01

Hugs- :hug: IV, Mari and Adam.

Mari- Suicide is my only way out, my only true relief and the only thing that makes sense for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.