1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So real

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by xzxw, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xzxw

xzxw Member

The nightmares of him attacking me are so real that I can feel the pain when I wake up. And I sleep all the way through them. I don't wake up halfway through them. I deal with the whole nightmare almost every night.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It must be very frightening for you to relive it over and over I hope you are getting therapy to help you deal with the trauma. One cannot face the pain alone it is too hard. I hope you really get some councilling for the abuse so you can become strong again i am so sorry for your suffering i know the only way out is to get professional help okay you deserve peace and healing

3. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Yeah, counseling can help the nightmares -

I found that writing down the whole incident, with details of how I felt, what the place looked like, smelled like, sounded like...and my emotions related to it... that helped put it into a package that I had control over, and it could then be shared with my therapist to help me understand my thoughts and feelings -process it so that the nightmare could be put away into the history of my life where it belongs and no longer invade my present....

Take care of yourself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.