So real

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by xzxw, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xzxw

xzxw Member

The nightmares of him attacking me are so real that I can feel the pain when I wake up. And I sleep all the way through them. I don't wake up halfway through them. I deal with the whole nightmare almost every night.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It must be very frightening for you to relive it over and over I hope you are getting therapy to help you deal with the trauma. One cannot face the pain alone it is too hard. I hope you really get some councilling for the abuse so you can become strong again i am so sorry for your suffering i know the only way out is to get professional help okay you deserve peace and healing

3. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Yeah, counseling can help the nightmares -

I found that writing down the whole incident, with details of how I felt, what the place looked like, smelled like, sounded like...and my emotions related to it... that helped put it into a package that I had control over, and it could then be shared with my therapist to help me understand my thoughts and feelings -process it so that the nightmare could be put away into the history of my life where it belongs and no longer invade my present....

Take care of yourself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.