So remarkably alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sihuskyzoi, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

Suicidal thoughts but no good plan so that's definitely good. But wow I'm feeling beatdown right now. I got nothing left. I can't take anymore. And I know I shouldn't be alone. But with no money and no gas I have no choice. I hate that I get to this point. I hate feeling so powerless and sad. I wish I could just hide forever. I'm not really worth the oxygen I breathe. I wish I could trade. I could give my life to someone who deserves its. I just don't think I can keep getting through this. I feel so completely alone.
  2. Dreamland

Dreamland Well-Known Member

You're not alone. The feeling of powerlessness sucks, believe me, I know it does. And you may struggle with it for a long while. I have to admit I totally understand the feeling of wanting to give your life to someone else... my girlfriend's brother died in a car accident and I often find myself wishing I could die and bring him back, because I feel like he was a better person and could make her happier if he were alive than I could. I'm betting you've had thoughts like that, too... maybe about loved ones who have passed, or just people in the world in general. The silver lining, maybe, is that you have the empathy to feel like you want to give up yourself for someone else. Now, you really shouldn't take it that far because we all know you can't die and bring someone back, so it would really just be a net loss for the world. But maybe you can take the knowledge that you are willing to sacrifice for others and turn that into a way to crawl out of the pain that you're in. It's easier said than done, I know. I'm just trying to point out that really, you're a good person. And if I can see that from just a forum post having never met you, just think what people close to you could see. And if they don't see it, you don't have the right support system yet. In any case, hang in there. For me, if not for anybody else.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your not alone ok you keep talking here meet new connections get some support will all hit rock bottom but we can come back up ok we can one step at a time hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.