So rotten and Triggered

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm feeling like hell and the worst part is nothing I can do or think of is able to help these feeling's or improve them.Also the fact is that when I saw my Dr the other day he made out like I wasn't trying hard enough,the fact is and I'm doing everything in my power but I feel like such hell.:sad:

Also I'm feeling so triggered as this beutiful news presenter here in Australia took her own life at the age of 29,I feel this is really triggering me right now for some reason.:sad:

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Doctors only think they know everything. Most of them have never even had a bad day let alone try to deal with all the crap you do. You know in your heart that you are trying. So ignore the doc. Just listen to him when he is dealing with your meds etc. Are there any support groups in your area. Maybe just sharing and talking with some others in your area would help you. You also have this forum. Great for venting and asking for help. Be safe.

3. saeyoon Chung

saeyoon Chung Well-Known Member

When you see the doc again and he starts giving you a hard time(if it's really bad) again, say it to his face you're really trying and he's making a mockery out of what you're going through.

Vent it out at him. Venting here won't do much good.

And the fact that this Australian anchor was beautiful does not matter to any of us. It may seem fascinating how someone beautiful and talented like her would take her own life... but she was a human being after all... we're all different individuals.

That should not "trigger" anything out of you.

Sounds hypocritical.. coming from a guy(me) who's also depressed and suicidal.. but I think you have a lot of reasons to hold on. I don't..

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You're right, the feelings won't improve as long as you believe that. Think positive and things might get better :hug: Take care of yourself hun. I'm here for you whenever you need me :cheekkiss

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

No I don't believe that but when you're trying your utmost absolute best and still feel like hell what else are you to do?About the news presenter it wasn't because she was beautiful at all but because she took her life.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2007
  6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You can only keep trying :hug: I'm proud of you hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.