so sad....can't not wonder...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tinuviel, Oct 17, 2007.

1. tinuviel

tinuviel Well-Known Member

....I haven't posted in a while but something happened yesterday that disturbed me alot...
    I know it might not mean anything to ppl on SF but I have to let this out somewhere.
    Yesterday a beautiful person lost his life...he was a singer admired by alot of people in my country altho was actualy from Macedonia...well..nvm it wont mean much since no one here knows of him....
    But the point is...he was...like an angel on earth....not a drop of evil in him...he had this lamb like eyes, and you had to love him even if you didn't listen to his music...anyway he was 26...and yesterday he got killed in a car accident where there wer three people in the car...he was sleeping...and he was the only one who got killed...so it made me think....why in hells name do the people who are the ones this world is actualy worth existing for the ones who leave it before time....why do they get hurt...and God keeps protecting maniacs, thevese, monsters...and then someone tells me to belive in God!!? To trust his judgement...oh please....please....how can I be that naive....when the only thing God does is bad things to good people....
    That is so sad....it's so sad....
    I'm angry...furious....

2. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

it is really sad when someone so great is taken from the world. im not sure i believe in god but i dont believe if he does exist that its god who takes these people away and leaves the bad ones. i think these things just happen.
    it wont help to get angry about it. trust me there have been many times in my life where ive wanted to kill myself just to have a word w/ the man upstairs and let him know exactly what i think of his 'great plan'. its all wasted energy.