So sad ...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by voices_inmy_head, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

Im so sad and so depressed right now, and I shouldn't be, I should be happy as it's my friends birthday.

But I am so sad, Makes me think I will always feel this way.

I can't wait for the day I die and all this ends.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear you are so there anything you can do for yourself to take the sting away??? please try to find something, and see if it will help you enjoy your friend's birthday...big hugs, J
  3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Life will get better, just pull through this section and it will get better. You will not alway be sad, I'll make sure of it.

Think of all the good times you've had with your friend, think of how great it was and how great it will be.

They day you die will truely be a sad day.
  4. voices_inmy_head

i went out with my friend, had fun for a few hours, through out it all though i sat there feeling slightly sad, and now im ready to die again... its a circle i cant break
  5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Ready to die?

Too early for that, wait a few more decades.

Before then, try to break out of the circle. You've tried, and nothing seem to have happened. Well, everytime you try, you get a few steps closer to breaking out of the circle.
  6. voices_inmy_head

Im sitting here thinking please let me cut, just once, but i cant find anything sharp, just once...

why? *sobs* why?
  7. voices_inmy_head

I dont see the point! the only thing keeping me here is them, other people, I dont want to be here, I havnt wanted to be here since before christmas and the feeling hasnt gone away.

I want to stop, stop stop stop stop.

make it stop, all the pain, jealousy, lonliness. Everything. If it wasnt for them I would be gone, make me gone please im begging you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.