so sad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IV2010, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I lost my dear son to suicide 2 weeks ago and the day before he died I "crashed" into despair myself after a miserable christmas..
    He was the only one of the family who bothered about me and while he was here I had a purpose in life looking after him...although he didn't live with me he was off work and was at my place so much..
    He was my whole world and now there is nothing .....
    I have 3 other daughters who are so self absorbed they don't give me a second thought and never bothered about their brother either...
    the grief and despair are overwhelming for me trying to cope alone....
    I don't want to be here but don't know if I have the courage to go...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Lan i am so sorry for your loss you can't go this alone you really need support okay. See if you can get some grief coucilling someone to help you deal with all the pain your in. No one should have to bury their child but with help you can deal with all of the sadness please get some professional help okay

In time not right now it is too soon maybe you can do something in memory of your son that will help you heal. Plant a tree in his name or something that will help you He will always be with you remember his smile his caring ways he is still with you and would only want you to be happy not sad take care.
  3. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

4. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I go to that site.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.