so sad....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by nallerox, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nallerox

nallerox New Member

hi i'm new here, and i don't really speak english... so sorry if i write something with no sense....

lately i've been feeling soo sad and depressed, i feel like i'm never gonna be happy.... i've suffered from low self-esteem since i can remember.... no matter how many acomplishmets or compliments i get....
    Recently i had to move on to a new city, to do my residence (medical subspecialty, i'm a doctor) appart from my family and the few friends i have in my hometown.....
    It's been 7 months, and everyday gets worst, if i'm not working .....i feel so anxious, and i start to think in hurt myself, i can't sleep, i'm overeating lately and consequently gaining weight , making me feel more sad ...
    I can't trust in anybody in this city.... they're so shallow persons,their major problem is to get laid...... they will never understand...
    so while i'm in the hospital (working) i have to pretend that everything is alright.

i'm used to be alone, i've never had a boyfriend, i've always thought that i'm ugly ... but i guess the only reason of why that never affected me , was because of my family and friends

i miss my family, my dogs, my house..... and i'm thinking seriously in quitting

maybe it's true that the doctors are the worst patients
  2. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Naturally, everyone who first went to this site have more or at least felt the same way you do. We here all think that we are really "nobody"s in this world but come to think of it, a lot of people age with having to face difficulties in life and they managed to go on. So if you're feeling that sad, think of the more beautiful things in life and I'm sure people here on SF are one of those beautiful things that can encourage you to move on.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey hard trying to keep up appearances right. YOu are a doctor and know the signs of depression anxiety and know there is help for these things. Talk to someone okay a professional that will help you with your anxiety and sadness.
    All kinds of people in the medical field need help to survive after seeing what we see what we hear everday we too need help. Talk to a psychologist okay or just anyone you can confide in and get some help for you so youcan go on and succeed okay. I am sorry you are have to deal with some shallow people there but there are caring people in your field try finding one and talk to them KEep yourself mentally well okay because there are too few people like you with a kind soul a sensitive soul. Talking it out with someone will help take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.