So sad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

the last little while tonight I've become increasingly sad and distressed. Earlier today I was going to dispose of meds I had stockpiled, now I am glad I didn't get around to doing that, its like my back up plan or something equally as stupid.

I miss people a lot. I miss those I loved and love. I have no one.

I don't want these feelings, I don't want all this anxiety. I don't want to do what I have to shortly. I can't deal with reality it seems. I've tried. I feel though I'm getting somewhere and then splat.

Feels too overwhelming this second.
  2. Jaimeisbroken

Jaimeisbroken Well-Known Member

MoAnamCara, I am sorry you are feeling so blue at the moment. I certainly do understand what you are feeling. I wish I knew what to say that would make you feel not so alone or overwhelmed. I guess the only thing I know to say is just to let you know you are not alone. I know that phrase is sort of a cliche, but I do mean it. Feel free to message me if you ever need to talk. I hope you feel not so taxed soon.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please text me when ever you feel like this...and I also know how this feels and it is awful
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you both.

It feels like I'm a gnat in a rainstorm. Only so many large raindrops that I can dodge. Each little one that hits me isn't so bad, but they all add up. Have a lot to do tonight, completely on edge. And numbnuts didn't do what he should have or more correctly did what I thought he might, so its decision time. Is too stress enducing. If I take meds I'll get dozy but I can't 'cause I've this stuff that HAS to get done tonight. I'd rather be on a beach sipping margaritas, but then who wouldn't?

F it. F it. F it. F it. F it. :(
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

:( I am so sorry you are going through this, Mo. Loss of a loved one is something i would not wish on anyone. Sending :hug: for your wonderful heart
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug: :console:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thinking of you and hoping those feelings have subsided . You are such a lovely . :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.