1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So sad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

the last little while tonight I've become increasingly sad and distressed. Earlier today I was going to dispose of meds I had stockpiled, now I am glad I didn't get around to doing that, its like my back up plan or something equally as stupid.

I miss people a lot. I miss those I loved and love. I have no one.

I don't want these feelings, I don't want all this anxiety. I don't want to do what I have to shortly. I can't deal with reality it seems. I've tried. I feel though I'm getting somewhere and then splat.

Feels too overwhelming this second.

2. Jaimeisbroken

Jaimeisbroken Well-Known Member

MoAnamCara, I am sorry you are feeling so blue at the moment. I certainly do understand what you are feeling. I wish I knew what to say that would make you feel not so alone or overwhelmed. I guess the only thing I know to say is just to let you know you are not alone. I know that phrase is sort of a cliche, but I do mean it. Feel free to message me if you ever need to talk. I hope you feel not so taxed soon.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please text me when ever you feel like this...and I also know how this feels and it is awful

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you both.

It feels like I'm a gnat in a rainstorm. Only so many large raindrops that I can dodge. Each little one that hits me isn't so bad, but they all add up. Have a lot to do tonight, completely on edge. And numbnuts didn't do what he should have or more correctly did what I thought he might, so its decision time. Is too stress enducing. If I take meds I'll get dozy but I can't 'cause I've this stuff that HAS to get done tonight. I'd rather be on a beach sipping margaritas, but then who wouldn't?

F it. F it. F it. F it. F it. :(

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

:( I am so sorry you are going through this, Mo. Loss of a loved one is something i would not wish on anyone. Sending :hug: for your wonderful heart

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug: :console:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thinking of you and hoping those feelings have subsided . You are such a lovely . :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.