So scared, so alone

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Ive been trying so hard. I was doing so well... I tripped and I fell...

I didn't know the trigger at the time, but I think I do now. I'm just so scared and I feel so damn alone... I tried in chat and I feel so lonely. It is always quiet and I feel like a problem whenever I tried to bring up anything that is bothering me. I can only remember the friends and support I used to have... to remember the past and the supports I had and all the people I have lost. I feel so alone and I'm scared to face... everything. The future, the past, what I am, who I want to be vs who I am expected to be. Can I accept things of others that I cannot accept with myself? Am I two faced? Can I be true to myself, happy, and acceptable to others at the same time? I know people have gone through this, but the ones that I know personally I cannot talk to or won't talk to me...

I feel like I have hit a bump... a big bump... I am scared that I cannot get through this with many more scars... I need help but have nowhere to turn...
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, please do not worry as I totally understand the moment of uncertainty you are feeling. Do not fret as we are here to support you in your hour of need. Just take one day at a time and you just need to relax. Life is tough and everyone suffers once in their life. You are not alone and do not feel like that, you need support and I give you my virtual hand to show compassion and care. If you are crying, then that's ok as it will help you.

Please PM if you want to talk...
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, don't EVER be afraid to discuss your issues in chat, if it may trigger someone ask for someone to talk with you in triggering subjects. You are not a burden so please do not feel like one. We understand and we are here for you :hug:

Also...I spend quite some time in chat, don't be afraid to message me :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.