1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Peacegirlgreen, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peacegirlgreen

Peacegirlgreen New Member

A law firm called johnson and pham are threatening to sue me if I don't give them 15000 and documents. I literally only have 1500. Not enough to hire a lawyer and pay them a settlement. I am scared and don't know what to do. If the sue and for the fact that I have no money I'm thinking suicide is a viable option. I can't think of anything else. I feel suck to my stomach all the time. Any joy or contentment I had in my life is gone. I can't go on like this. I'm so scared and nervous despondent. I can't stand to feel like this anymore

2. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

If you do not have money then do not pay. Does not matter if somebody sues you or not- they cannot garnish wages if make below and acceptable amount in your area and cannot take money you do not have. Depending on the situation their may be a lot of other things you can do. Threatening to sue means nothing - tell them - in writing - to not contact you by phone anymore - only in writing - and then decide how to proceed based on the situation. If you need help feel free to share details of the situations here or in PM -and i will explain your rights to you and what you can do - happens to be an area I am well versed in, but it is not anything you have to worry about unless you have a lot of money somewhere- and if you had a lot of money odds are you would just pay it- they just like to scare people that do not know their rights. It certainly is no reason to consider killing yourself - if you do not know how to resolve the situation there are many people that can help you and help you for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.