So scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Peacegirlgreen, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peacegirlgreen

Peacegirlgreen New Member

A law firm called johnson and pham are threatening to sue me if I don't give them 15000 and documents. I literally only have 1500. Not enough to hire a lawyer and pay them a settlement. I am scared and don't know what to do. If the sue and for the fact that I have no money I'm thinking suicide is a viable option. I can't think of anything else. I feel suck to my stomach all the time. Any joy or contentment I had in my life is gone. I can't go on like this. I'm so scared and nervous despondent. I can't stand to feel like this anymore

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

If you do not have money then do not pay. Does not matter if somebody sues you or not- they cannot garnish wages if make below and acceptable amount in your area and cannot take money you do not have. Depending on the situation their may be a lot of other things you can do. Threatening to sue means nothing - tell them - in writing - to not contact you by phone anymore - only in writing - and then decide how to proceed based on the situation. If you need help feel free to share details of the situations here or in PM -and i will explain your rights to you and what you can do - happens to be an area I am well versed in, but it is not anything you have to worry about unless you have a lot of money somewhere- and if you had a lot of money odds are you would just pay it- they just like to scare people that do not know their rights. It certainly is no reason to consider killing yourself - if you do not know how to resolve the situation there are many people that can help you and help you for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.