So Sick of Everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lost?, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost?

Lost? Well-Known Member

I hate my life, I'm so sick of everything. This is probably going to be my last post, either because I'll just stop coming to the site or because I'll be dead. Either way, it doesn't matter. No one gives a shit. No one on here, no one in my actual life. No one will miss me or even notice I'm gone.

Fuck everyone. Fuck everything.

Bye

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well hun you are wrong i give a shit okay i know you are suffering but dam it you hang on okay you call crisis line you go to hospital you get help for YOU because YOU are important and YOU do matter hun hugs

3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

loneliness is quite deadly.. follow your heart dude

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

No, this is temporary. we all go through times when we feel that no ones cares, but it is temporary. just hang on. no need to hurt yourself.

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Lost,

In a sense, I find myself able to relate to your mindset....although your situation is different, and in a way I do not "understand" your situation, I find it worth noting that something we have in common is we're both studying at a university. When I feel like I am not making and feeling strong connections with people, and thus am terribly alone, I turn to suicidal thoughts....the need to be around people draws me in. I don't know what it's like for you....but, when you feel you cannot deal with things anymore, I think being in a hospital as a last resort could possibly put you at ease a bit....so the suffering and urges are not as intense....please know it is just a thought, as I personally found it comforting to be in a safe place with patients and staff around. I wish you the best, and I hope you stay safe. :hug:

Alex

6. Lost?

Lost? Well-Known Member

I'm still here, I'm a complete failure :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.