so sick of life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shazzer, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Just want to give up on life completely nothing matters anymore

2. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi shazzer :hug: i'm sorry you feel like this - i know how it feels to think nothing matters and there's no point but there has to be, in everyone's life there's always something.
    what's made you feel this way? perhaps we can help?
    please keep strong :heart: xx

3. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

If there's a point I don't know what it is

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Shazzer sorry your so down. Coming here to chat sometimes helps me get out of that blue mood. You have a reason for being here we all do. Just coming here to talk to others is a great help. Have you ever thought to volunteer work it helps with the isolation Hope you feeling better soon take care

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

There's always a point to life, even if we don't know it right now. Try and find something you're good at, and keep doing it, that'll show that there is something worth holding on for cos theres something your talented at.
    :hug:
    Hope your feeling happier today

6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I've been feeling like that a lot the last couple of days Shazzer. I actually found the most stupid thing has been getting me through... television.

I took my own advice (for a change!) I recently posted a thread about trying to find solace in the small things when we're feeling hopeless and comedy shows and stupid stuff usually helps when I am feeling really shitty, it reminds me that there are actually things about this existence that I do like and enjoy and even though 90% of life is shit, 10% of it can be great.
    Wherever it may be, seek out that 10%, it'll get you through when you are feeling like this. So that when you have another good day you can attack it head on with a clear mind.
    I don't know if that'll help at all, hopefully it might, even if it's just a little.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: sharon!!

What's going on hun?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.