So sick of myself!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forum, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forum

forum New Member

I cant take it anymore, when im alone i have ideals and thoughts that are brilliant! I know what will make my life wonderful but when it comes to the time when i should put those ideals into action it never happens. The root of my problems is alcohol. I'm only 20 but i couldnt go more than 2 days without a drinkk. I aint an alcoholic, alcoholic's body's cant take a day without a drink. It's my mind. My head cant take that long without a vacation from this shit!

I have a drink and then its out of my hands. If i'm nothing else i'm a fall-down drunk. When i'm drunk (i mean even a buzz) i do things i dont stand for! yea, waking up and you semi-remember shit that pisses you off that you did but build all those things up over 8yrs and i got alot of fucking hatred for myself!

2. uncertain29

uncertain29 Member

I know exactly what you mean about the highs and lows. Sometimes you feel really positive about how things are going, and you have new ideas to improve your life, then they don't work out and you feel worse than ever. I'm not qualified to diagnose whether or not you have an alcohol problem, but the fact that you even mention it here shows that YOU think it's an issue that needs attention. I have read that alcoholism is a marked craving for alchohol which more or less stops you getting on with things unless you satisfy the urge to drink. Alcoholics don't suddenly just wake up one day and start needing to drink all day long, I'd imagine it builds up over time and the time between cravings decreases. It's vital that you don't let that happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.