So sick of struggling! I'm tired of holding on

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Autumn1428, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn1428

Autumn1428 New Member

I hate my life! I have no one who genuinely cares.
  2. enic

enic New Member

I feel the exact same way. I am new on here too and Im figuring all this out right now, but it would be great to talk and maybe we can both gain somebody who does genuinely care :) Personal Message me if you would like to talk more.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry that you feel so alone glad you are reaching out here for support I know it gets so hard to hold on i do but perhaps being here you won't feel so alone hugs
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Autumn1928, welcome to the forum. You are not alone, in hour of need. You need to speak to someone or post here. Let me assure you that you are some of the kindest people here. Please take care.
  5. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Or was that 1428? If they're years, 1428 was when Jacob of Bavaria made a peace treaty with Philip the Good. If it's you, Autumn, then welcome to you.

Best wishes to you, and I hope you find this forum useful and friendly.
  6. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I struggle all of the time as well. I hate it, but have sought help and nobody's been able to help.
  7. Juju

Juju New Member

Hey Autumn, I'm new on here too, but for a very different reason - I have terminal cancer. I doubt anyone comes on a site like this without having had shit in their life to deal with, so I don't mean to be patronising, but maybe there's help for you out there or some sort of solution to your situation. Why do you think there is no one in your life who cares about you? Do you have any family? What age are you?
  8. Hi Autumn, I recently joined this forum too. I too have the feeling as if no one genuinely cares. Feel free to send me a private message to talk about anything you want. Take care. :)
  9. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome to SF. I feel the same way too and I try to get up everyday and try my hardest to continue to go on with my life even if my depression is tearing me down. It's very hard to continue on with life but I still continue to try. Here if you ever need someone to talk too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.