so sick of this pain!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

All I can do is sit here and wonder what I'm still doing here. I can't think of any reason to stay. I'd rather die then live another single second of this pain.

I just can't take it anymore, everything that's important to me in life always just turns to shit somehow! Its like I don't even exist anymore. No one would miss me when I'm gone, so what's the point of fighting through this constantly??? The world is better off without me.....

2. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're suffering, Impulse. ((hugs)) I am feeling a lot like you these days, so perhaps I'm not the best one to give advice. But what I can offer is friendship from someone who truly cares and wants you to survive. Feel free to message me anytime. Sending hugs and friendship... :console:

3. I am so sorry you feel this pain. You are not alone here, others and myself will be here for you through what you are going through. I am glad that a part of you felt brave enough to come here and write that message. I have found the chat room helpful personally and I am here if you want to post a message to me or reply on here, take care.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am also so sorry you are going through this...what is going on for you? I am sure there are so many people that can relate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.