So sick of this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hopeless&Useless, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know what's hurts more, the fact that my husband hates me or holding my <mod edit> and not having the guts.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  2. Carriel

Carriel Member

I know nothing about you or your situation, but it would hurt me most for you to go.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please do not do anything as you are important. It's not nice to be in an abusive relationship. Please stay strong as the mental abuse you go through is not nice. You need to stay strong which is hard but you are worthy of support. Please keep posting as it will help you.
  4. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

Is there any love left in your marriage? It is so painful to be hurt by the people we love the most.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I know it's difficult but please try and get some help.
  6. Eloquence

Eloquence Member

sending over a hug from Germany all the way to you!
    You may not believe me, but things always get better, whether it's tomorrow or next week, next month or years after.
    You won't always have to go through the things you're currently feeling. I know nothing about your situation and this is a mere suggestion: Do you know why your husband "hates" (I'll put this in "" since I'm -as I said- not well informed) you? Have you talked to him about it? If you have, did you receive an answer and understood it?
    I'm sorry if I'm being rude, because maybe you think "Of course I already asked him, I tried everything I could" and maybe not, I'm really just trying to help you out a little. If there is anything, feel free to contact me. I'm in a hurtful relationship myself, I might understand you well if you want to talk to someone about your feelings.
    For now, you should pamper yourself. Take some time out without your husband and any thoughts about commiting suicide. Drink hot chocolate, if you are a fan of chocolate. Watch a show you don't know, just distract yourself for yet another day. You will solve this situation for yourself, and until then and after that too, we'll be here to be your support pillow.

-All the best from Germany
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.