so sick of this...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by IV2010, Apr 27, 2010.

1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of this...sick of dealing with being sad, lonely and depressed...
    tired of feeling the grief...
    tired of being used and abused
    tired of being alone
    tired of people breaking my trust
    tired of no one caring
    the only one of my daughters who says talk to me if you need me Mum and she's too ffn busy on her stupid facebook games...
    it's 4 months tomorrow since my son took his life and I want to be with him..:cry2:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i understand god your pain is suffocating you. I think if it gets too overwhelming you need to call your doctor okay make sure you have the supports near you. If you need to just go into hospital for awhile do it okay just to get over the pain to be safe okay. i wish your pain would be replaced more with the happy memories but it will take time. You have been so strong but if you can't be then reach out for help okay Your grandaughter loves you and your daughter does too stay safe okay take care
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks violet...I know what it takes to get better but not sure I want to...
    getting too tired to want to....hugs
  4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Just want you to know I'm here if you want to talk, and I care.
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

this is going to sound so over said but its true....he wouldnt want you to kill yourself hun.... :hug: stay with us... talk to to me im here for you :hug:
  7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

I know its not much(sowwi).Feeling pritty damn drained myself today so you aint on your own xox
  8. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i know im awful at showing it sometimes
    but i care about you IV
    honest i do
    and i would much rather you stick around with us here
    even if its only me being selfish
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry:..I know the, meds increase, therapy...
    not sure I want to try...
    thanks for caring...hugs
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

and talking here to us okay we understand we do it helps to vent okay to get the sadness out in the open we all care