so sick of thissss.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by savetoniqht, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

i wish i were dead.. the only things keeping me alive are my friends and my boyfriend.

i'd be dead without them.. literally.
    sometimes i wish i had no friends so that i could just get it over with.
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Mel dear, you sound just like me! =O

Anyway, I've just started talking to you today and you sound like an awesome person, I don't want you to die. :hug: I'm here if you need to talk or whatever.
  3. savetoniqht

thanks jess. <3
    i've just been having these major mood swings lately.. i'm kind of scared to get offline now. i don't want to do anything stupid, and i don't trust myself. idk i'm just rambling on now..
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Melanie hun, have you been able to talk either with a school counselor, pastor or your parents about those mood swings you are experiencing? I think you should get help with these issues and its not good that you are afraid to leave your home; why dont you go to the gym, or try to be around some of your friends that could help you forget.
  5. savetoniqht

the mood swings aren't new.. i know what they're from. =/
    im definitely not afraid to leave my home.. i'm afraid to be in it. i meant i was too afraid to get offline because i didnt trust myself not to do something i'd regret later.

i don't know how much longer i can live like this though.
  6. Spearmint

Mel. :hug:

Have you talked to anyone about the way you're feeling?
  7. savetoniqht

this is the only place that i've ever shared these feelings with anyone.

i never let people see that i'm upset here.. the one thing my mother always taught me. that's why i found this.
  8. savetoniqht

i'm actually numb.. i don't even know what to do with myself anymore. this is getting ridiculous..
  9. Spearmint

Mel. :hug:
    I grew up that way too.
    Where sharing your feelings was stupid.

I'm here if you need me.
  10. blade

blade Well-Known Member

thats like me . u think of ur loved ones then ur whole life turns around in like a mintue
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.