so sick, ..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Danny Crooks, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

..of being alive, . .i actually feel like today is a good day to die, it could happen and i have no control, .. i stopped taking my medication 2 days ago and feel slightly neurotic, .. now im sorry.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to take care of just stopping your meds. Alot of them you have to be weined off of. That could be why your feeling the way you are. Why did you stop them? You should probably call you shrinks office and tell them what you have done. ask to see him so you can work things out. You said today seems to be a good day to die. why not tell yourself this is a good day to be alive and get out of the house for a while. Go for a walk or something. Good Luck!~Joseph~

3. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Stanger is right, you probably should have scaled the amount down slowly. At least give yourself a few days or even weeks to see how things progress now your off them instead of making any hasty and abrupt decisions. Why is life so bad for you? :hug:

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

You really shouldn't stop taking your meds, but I'm sure you know this. I'm here if you want to talk or anything. :hug:

5. Danny Crooks

The meds were making my stomach ulcers flare up really badly, and i've been in constant agony for a couple of weeks so i stopped takin them and my stomach stopped hurting as much.

gonna go to hospital today to speak to the catt team and see if i can get some diff meds and tell them that ive tried to kill myself (my friend stopped me last night, thankfully i guess) and see if i can speak to the counsellor again.

Im already dealing with the mental health team at the hospital, for schizophrenia, and they have been good, but i just cannot start to feel "happy".

Rah. I don't know, .. I dunno what to say, .. so I'll end with, .. thanks for words of support folks, appreciate it. x

6. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

danny, :hug: i know what you mean, and dealing with skitzaphrenia is hard, i suffer that too, tho im not diagnosed with it i am on anti sychotics. if u want to talk, you can add my msn, although i am at college today.

7. Danny Crooks

cheers, much appreciated. I can't go on msn at work sadly, but i'll have access to the net at he weekened

I was diagnosed with it around 2 months ago, after suffering from depression, suicide attempts and self harming for yonks.

Plus with my hair, and the way i dress, people at work (wankers) have taken to calling me Newt, after the kid in hollyoaks, .. they are so ignorant, and such a bunch of fuckwads, i wish they would just leave me the fuckin buggery alone!!

8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i hope you get a change of meds Danny, you need to take care of yourself.

stay safe

9. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Danny,
    Im not sure what to say. I just told myself i wouldnt pass a thread without saying something.
    :hug:
    If you need a friend, Pm Me

10. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

i hate how people can so easliy nickname people in good faith but be ignorant to how other are feeling.

that sucks, well im always online, litterally lol.
    what medication did you take, did the person prescribing know about the stomache ulsers, tell them so they can give you something different

11. Danny Crooks

Cheers Andy, .. I am waiting for a call to discuss an appointment. i rang Cat team again & have heard nothing. wasters!

12. Danny Crooks

Thanks, just that means more than words. Thank you!

13. Danny Crooks

They are an absolute shower of the biggest bunch of knobheads I've ever met, to be honest.

I've been on Seroquel for a while, but thats what i stopped taking, they just made me feel sick, plus im also taking mirtazapine as well, which are meant to make me happy, but have done no such thing

I was given resperdol (spellign) before, and they were rubbish, really made me sick, .. they have to be careful with meds cos im on loads of different sorts already (ulcers, and anti-inflammoatroy for my tendonitis,)

14. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Nick names can be awful, can't they? In my family, even my nieces call me by my nick name. (Grrr. What can ya do about it? :dunno:)

Danny try not to take the folks at work too seriously. Maybe it would help to make up nick names for them - you don't have use them.

Sorry to hear that the meds are such a problem. I hope you get that sorted out soon. Be well!

15. Danny Crooks

Oh i have nicknames for them all "Cock" mainly, lol...

Danny is my nickname, cos its easier to spell than my actual birth name, so I go by Danny Crooks, my actual name is about 30000000000000000000 letters long, ridiculousness!!

Cheers for the support Acy :smile:

16. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Im on Mitazapine, im not a fan. it does bugger all like most of the rest of them do.

I really hope they sort your meds out soon though, its an extra stressor you really dont need

:hug:

17. Danny Crooks

They are rubbish aint they, really getting me frustrated!!

Thanks, .. it really is!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.