So sick

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by clairedelune, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of this world. I just wanna give up...NOW! :(((((((((((

2. cc1990

cc1990 Well-Known Member

Me too! :(

3. wpdnomad

wpdnomad Member

Cheryl,

I was in the same place as you just a few hours ago. What helped that I managed to distract myself long enough to stop thinking how bad my life is. I'll bet your a fighter aren't you? How about giving yourself 12 hours to keep on fighting? It won't cost you nothing and you can still give up later if that's how you feel. You are worth it and we don't want to lose you! Hugs to you

BillyD

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Cheryl, I couldn't say it any better than wpnomad just said it.

We're a compassionate, caring community who try maintain through an hour, about afternoon out.Maybe a whole day

If gou want to release the bad thought, post them here and leave them behind, no one will criticize you.

Pick out s few friends that you can trust, for one-on-one conversayion. Or post it out here ih the forum, I can almost guarantee that almost all of your secrets have been dealt with

You're allowed to cry here, Y ou are important here

5. Jungle420

Jungle420 Banned Member

Not trying to steal the thread, its just I feel the same way.
    there is literally nothing happy or positive going on in my life and im really tired of being in isolation.

6. wpdnomad

wpdnomad Member

How are you doing Cheryl. I am still hanging tough even though I feel like giving up too. Please don't go away cuz you would be miss so bad it would hurt like hell

BillyD

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. I feel like I won't be able to offer good advice because I feel the same way. I don't think you should give up though.

8. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone. To update you of what I'm feeling as of the moment, honestly one of the reasons why life becomes all the more depressing is because someone who used to be so special to me and treated me the same way before has started drifting away. To the point that I tried hating him because there wasn't really an explanation of why he left and what has gotten into him. But then, I have my friends out there and lots more in here, so I am not that lonely anymore. I perfectly understand that people will definitely come and go in your life and I don't know what could make me happier than I was when I'm with him, but I promise not to give up just because of that one petty thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.