So...So...Lonely

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by 2-D, May 15, 2008.

1. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

:( I just feel so lonely, being a shy fella does not really help (or the fact I SH for that matter), I may not be the best looking fella in the world - but I would like to be lucky in love - and my chances of finding a local woman will dwindle as I start working on monday (Uniform includes a Tshirt - so most of my scars are going to be on show :cry: - im fretting myself in to panic on that :)offtopic:) but what can I do to boost my self worth/confidence? I hate being so along =[

2. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Hey well I know how you feel first of all its summer time so I can't go round wearing a jumper so when I do wear a t-shirt my scars show and I get a lot of looks which is not good. But when my self confidence is low I tend to work out you know lift weights or exercise. Someone suggested it to me a few months ago and I really did not think it would make me feel any better about my self but it has I have progressed a lot through weight training. Just go down to argos and get some weights and see how it goes. If you ever need to talk my msn is in my sig good luck hope everything works out for you.

3. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Cool, ill invest in some when i get my first pay slip =O, i just hope i last that long :(
    And thanks for the kind words

4. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Np dude just stay strong things will eventually get better.