So so sad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jemm, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jemm

Jemm Well-Known Member

I don't understand this overwhelming feeling of complete saddness...
    I don't know why I feel so alone and so lonely yet I continue to push people away. I don't see the point of this life... so sad so so
    full of despair, im wallowing. I don't know what to do.
  2. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

honey, have you sought professional help yet? sounds to me it's depression.
    if i may ask, what despairs are those?
    keep posting please. there are many kind ppl here who are more than willing to help you.

hugs to you xxx
  3. Jemm

Jemm Well-Known Member

You are very kind, thank you
    I am grieving... I guess that's the best way to explain it... sometimes there is this absolute overbearing rush of saddness that comes on like a storm and when it's over I feel broken. I don't feel I have it in me to fix what's broken. Does that make sense?
  4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

Yes it does. I know where you are coming from.
    Are you on meds or seeing a therapist?
    I used to be in a state of total despair for over a year, but with meds and my pdoc's understanding, i managed to be able to live again.

have a nice day Jemm :hug:
  5. Jemm

Jemm Well-Known Member

I'm not on meds or seeing a therapist
    I guess I have this hope/belief that this can't be it, that this feeling it has to pass...
    I suppose I'm trying to ride out the storm and praying there is sunshine at the other end
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi jemm..sounds like you're overwhelmed with can drain all our energy and hope away
    perhaps consider talking to your doctor about this..

depression is treatable with professional's an illness that usually needs treatment so we can move forward
    I am on new meds that work for me and dampen the pain enough to cope with it..:hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.