So sore and so gonna do it again! *trig*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ignored, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

My arms are so so sore, cos I cut all the usual places last night, and then when I was done I started all over and cut them again. I'd like to think that that was it til they've healed a bit but I know I'm going to do it again tonight... though maybe start with my stomach, legs tonight before moving back to my arms. I'm a f*cking disaster area...!! :cry:

2. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Awww hun please be careful with yourself. :hug:

Mia

3. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

It must be nice to be able to cut all over your self like that. I wish I could. I used to. I would even try to make patterns on my legs. I'd have both my thighs covered. I've got thin scars all over my arm. I never cut deep (except once by accident) only enough to break the skin so I get blood dribbling down my arms. Never cut my stomach though. Now that I'm married, my wife would know I was trying to hide something. She's aware that I've cut in the past so she knows my mental state. I've told her I want to cut again, that I have the cravings for it. She never replied with any comments. That made me want to do it more.

I hope that maybe by tonight you will have distracted yourself or found some other outlet. Be safe and I'll try the same.

4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Yep, that's the benefit of having no one to love you or give a shit whether you self destruct. Lucky, lucky me! :paperbag:

5. helena

helena Staff Alumni

It scares me a lot, exactly because it doesnt seem something to me that you could say lucky you that you can cut, etc, etc.....I really wish there was a way for you to get some relieve, or ...I don't know, whatever you get out of cutting....I really hope you don't do it, but I know it's only a hope and there's no parti cular reason why you should listen to me.I just care about you and I want you to be safe.I wish I knew what to do about the pain that brings you that far, if someone's is out there with the answers could he/she please pass them on?!
    Try to stay safe Sarah, and get a big :hug:

6. Sarah

Sarah SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

i agree with what helena said.please try to distract yourself.you may believe no one cares but thats just not true.you have friends who care about you allot.i know how hard it can be to make it through the cravings.can you try distracting yourself.sometimes i get myself into project on things i like to do (in my case crafts) so it will take my mind off cutting.maybe you can try that too.sometimes i even go to a crowded store because i know i wont cut in the middle of allot of people.i dont know if that would work for you but it might be worth a try.i dont know you very well but i do know and want to remind you that you have allot of friends who care about you a great deal especially here.you are a very special person in allot of peoples hearts.:hug:

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

know it doesntr feel like it but people do care
    what made you do it this time
    ill always listen if u need to talk
    xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.