So sorry

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by mpang123, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I apologize that I've been in such a negative/suicidal mood lately. I realized I was self-pitying and feeling sorry for myself and I wanted to vent my frustrations in how I've been dealing with my life lately. One of my neighbors (who I thought didn't care about me anymore) came by today and tried to cheer me up. I think I realized from him that maybe I should reach out to others with positive encouragement instead of burdening them with my miserable self. People need to hear good things from time to time. I guess I need to do that, but don't really know how or what to do. I need to refocus from myself and give a little more of myself to others to let them know that I care about them, too. It's easy to fall into a funk, but even as I read the postings here, I should know that I'm not alone and I appreciate that you gave the time of day for me by posting me that you all care. I need to believe that and hopefully I can cheer somebody else. Thank you for responding to me!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad your neighbor came over the help you hun and ihope more come too hugs to you

3. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Sorry double post, using my mobile. Can a mod please delete this?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
  4. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Try to show interest when people talk to you, ask them how they are and if they've done anything interesting lately. I know its hard when you're empty inside and you can't even find the energy to talk to someone nevermind actually show interest but you need to try, it might actually pull you out of your slump! I hope you get better dude:)

5. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

Funny how sometimes all it takes is a little thoughtfulness from someone else to shake things up for you. It’s noble and kind of you to want to spread that cheer, even though things are burdensome in your life. I hope by doing so it’ll make you feel even better.
    Well wishes to you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.