So sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

That about says it all. For everything to everyone. I cant change who I am or what I am about to do. I'm so sorry.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

you shouldn't change who you are for people anyways. There's also no need to be sorry for who you are. :hug: no apologies needed.
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi hun please try and hold on i know its so tough right now pm me anytime or ill look for u on msn hugs
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Agreed. You have nothing to be sorry about.
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you have helped so many of us. please let us help you,
  6. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

You have helped me through so much, even when you yourself were hurting. I can never repay you for all you have done for me. Let us help you hun, you are not alone in this. *huggles* stay strong sweety.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Itmahanh, please don't give up, try and hold on for just one more day, if you need to talk or just need someone to listen, please PM me :hug:
  8. LilDarling

LilDarling Member

Aw, keep hanging on :hug: You have no reason to be sorry. You're a wonderful person.
  9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

dont give up hun, i'm always here if you want to talk :hug:
  10. sophie_b

sophie_b Well-Known Member

Im new to the forum, and already ive seen how much youve helped people with your advise, the simple fact that you care lifts peoples spirits and morale!!! dont give up that beautiful gift and ability to help people!! :smile:
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You owe us no apologies for who you are. You are a thoughtful person whether you agree or not. I hope you are able to use the strength you have shown so many times and find a way for you to stay safe.I know the struggles have been long and difficult. There are good things mixed in as well. Let those have the greatest influence over you. You have lots of people caring and concerned about you and your well-being. Please take care Carla. You are in my thoughts. :hug:
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Carla don't give up. You've come so far and have overcome so much adversity in your life. Please hang on for yourself, your children and for all of your sf friends. We love you hun. :hug:
  13. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

You are caring person please don't give up. Many people on here love you
  14. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

You have nothing to be sorry for. You're amazing. Please don't give up, sweets. :hug:
  15. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.