So strong as ever now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

The thoughts are so strong as ever now&the urge great as it's ever been.Pointless in persisting in this life just going through constant endless pain.No interest nothing at all,tired of all the conditions tired of everything and the urge to go is so strong.Nothing helps at all,it's all worthless really is have been convinced as much as ever...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your depression is sprialling downward again you need to call for help your doctor crisis team don't let it win not when it can be controlled it will pass soon theses thoughts please hang on or get helpto get youthru them okay please you are so kind please reachout for help
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I told my dr again the other day I just want to end it,I don't want to stay around anyway to be honest.I can't see any point of anything,just continue to keep being depressed&everything else.I hate being here anyway&know it's just a matter of time til something is going to happen&can't help to say am glad about it&looking forward to it.
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Ace are you okay? Not sure your online but if you need to talk I am around and am listening/reading your posts...are you okay? Please don't go....maybe we all can help you find a path out of this darkness...please talk to us..
  5. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel- I feel the same way myself.
    I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.