so stuck!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kaceybabe, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaceybabe

kaceybabe Member

I dont really know where to start on this but here i go. i done the most sillyest thing a person can do, and thats lose the person they love sooo much! they just couldnt put up with anymore. why couldnt i have just tried a little harder? i cant do anything right at the moment. i dont think i can live in this world without them. i was living just to see their smile everyday, to hear their voice, and to wake upto them every morning. now i have nothing ... i cant fight this world alone, my heart feels so shattered into pieces. its like when is enough enough? i dont want to cry myself to sleep again, i dont want to feel lost and alone every single day. i will find a way out of this greif and misery!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is so difficult after a fact, I had a near break-down...but I felt the loss (for a while) and got back on the horse (lol) so to say...I hope you find things within yourself to make you smile...big hugs, J
  3. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Suffer the pain but don't fear them. You will come back twice stronger- by Granny aka Endinday ( this is my motto now ).
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I agree. It's going to hurt like hell but just let yourself be hurt for a while and like it says you'll come back twice as strong. Last two times I broke up with people that I really cared about it, I shut myself down. Now I'm at home, dropped out of college, a complete zombie, re-experiencing all the hurt. I can't sleep or anything. You will feel so much better if you just let yourself be hurt for a while, and I gurantee you will come out stronger!
  5. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

no one should guarantee or promise anyone that things will get better
  6. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

I'm sorry you feel so bad sweetie. Break ups are hardly ever easy. Over time your heart will mend itself. You will gradually get used to your life without this person just as you got used to having them in your life. If you fill your life with new positive people and interest then you won't have to worry about having an empty "gap" in your heart. Try to make this bad situation into the best it can be. Learn from how you messed up and never do it to anyone else. Grow from this experience and who knows, maybe you will prove to your ex that you are worth another chance. However don't be expecting that though. You won't grow if you are still trying to get them back. Good Luck :)

7. I agree completely. Too many people say that "things will get better", when there is no proof. It is potential false hope, which never helps anyone if it turns out not to happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.