So Stupid

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, May 30, 2009.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

What a f****** idiot. Could see this coming and now things are getting really tight. Nothing for it now, will just have to flog yourself stupid to get it done. Why did you do this? WHY!

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

What happened?

3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

yess matt what happened :eek:hmy: ?

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hey MJ - what's happened sweet? :hug:

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Uni work...miles behind now, and ive been going so well up until these last couple weeks. Its starting to fall apart, and im not sure I can recover the situation in the final week. I was heading for fantastic results...but now its fucked. My own fault, I just havent been able to focus, I got lazy and distracted...as I always tend to do..its classic me really. Some things just never, ever change.

6. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Well uni and study isn't for everyone, maybe theres something else you can do instead.

7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I think its just a tendancy I have to become distracted, to lack focus. I like the course, its thoroughly absorbing when I get into it, and there are times when I can focus for 2 or 3 days...great! but then I wont look at my work for a week...and thats where it falls apart. I dont think it would matter what path I chose, whether I continued to study or took up a full time job....It is just a part of my personality that eventually tarnishes everything I touch. I need to stop this bullshit if Im ever going to achieve anything of note in this life. I get fed up, sick of myself, sick of falling into this trap, time and time again.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
  8. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Don't give up on it just yet, Matt. I don't know if it means much or anything to you, but I believe in you. You're a really bright guy, can you try and catch up at least a bit maybe?

Thinking of you,
    Est x

9. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Its nice to see a couple old friends pop into this thread, didnt really expect that :) Thx for the words of encouragement guys, all is not lost yet, but today will be a real test.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Maybe talk to a counselor and let them know what happened and why.. They might be able to help you get caught up..Don't give up now.. Your education is very important..