So suicidal

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I feel so sad all the time...Everytime I sleep I "dream" of killing myself..The urge just grows stronger within me. I have to hide my feelings from everyone and cry silently to myself.

I could do it right now....It's only me, Im nothing special.

2. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Im sorry that you feel sad all the time :( Have you thought of going to the doctors about your dreams? Or seeing a therapist? You dont have to hide your feelings from everybody thats what makes it harder to cope. You are a special person xXWhateverItTakesXx everyone is a special person. Please dont give up hope. Seek some help with your feelings, talk to somebody, anybody you feel you can trust such as family, friend etc
    Your not alone, you can talk to me anytime if you want to :hug:
    Take care

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your are SPECIAL ok do not every think you are not you are as important as anyone ok Your suicidal thoughts many of us have them comes with dam depression. I do hope you talk to your doctor ok see if you can get some supports for you Hugs

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I don't even think I can make it until a Drs Appt. I wanna just be gone, no more anything...

No doubt my anxiety will put me in hospital so i don't have much time

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

if you cannot take you to hospital call crisis line ok hun let them help you get support hugs

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Ive tried and tried in life and it just fails. For so long I held onto a tiny hope that things would work, but no. Im ready to go. Everyone dies at somepoint anyway.

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Fuck it. Work was just fucking shit. No one actually gives a shit.

Time to "jump ship".

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

This proves no one gives a shit. No one would even notice I was gone.

By the way, I will be gone, very soon. But please, forget I was ever here. Im nothing anyway.

9. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I give a shit. I would definitely notice if you were gone. I hope that you aren't going anywhere--now or ever for that matter... I would not be able to forget that you were even here. And that's the truth! Trust me, I'm nobody. So I can tell, you're somebody. Hang in there and take care.

10. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

People care, xXWhateverItTakesXx.
    Can you tell us whart thoughts you are having that make you feel so sad?

11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

GRRR!! FUCK IT! Beyond fed up! Work gets worse everyday, my bf is ignoring me and proably hates me and theres a massive thunderstorm outside. My anxiety is through the roof....I just give up now..

Just another stastistic.

12. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Why do you think your bf hates you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.