So suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

So suicidal and just so done. Every time I say goodbye it feels closer. It's got to be nearing my time. There is no way I can turn 16. No way that I want to keep dealing with this. Time to be done....
  2. JustFirefly

JustFirefly Well-Known Member

Thorn.. I remember when you were 13 saying the same thing. Your so much stronger then you will ever realize, look at all these years youve made it! Just go for one more. Work towards it and maybe youll be 35 still talking to me..

I've missed you terribly and hope to god you will be okay. I know exactly how you feel because ive been fighting every single night with everything going on. You are someone who will make it and your much more beautiful of a person then this. I cant wait till i bump into you again in chat... Just please try to hold on a little more, please... I care immensely and i worried and though about you in my absence so someone does care.

You have a lot of life in the world to give and your growing up so fast :3

Ive missed you thorn *hug
  3. JustFirefly

JustFirefly Well-Known Member

was thinking about you & was hoping you felt better :3
  4. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

Thorn stop that nonesense , sorry I know you mean it in your own way , but remember you just came into this world .
    And even now enough people are more confused each day , you have a very kind soul .

Yeah it is hard if people cannot get trough to that , and sometimes you need to take a step back .
    And live life on a roller coaster , it might not be fun especially for a person like you .
    But remember perfection is not what people expect from you , and trust me when I say you will be fine .

It would be really silly of you to waste what you will achieve in the future on a whim of now .
    if you get my drift , you can change the looks of everybody with money , but you can never change the soul .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.