so tempted..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kiba, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

to take more then i need.. :'[ hating self right now.. feeling so stupid.. so useless and worthless.. only screwing things up and no one cares. i know im an annoying peice of repetative bull shit... i annoy everyone around me.. i know thats why i hardly have anyone.. and people avoid me.. im an asshole blunt repetative and cant and dont know how or when to shut up.. i hate whats happening to me.. its destroying me.. i cant go back.. and i wont. i refuse with an oath of death.. but how am i to keep going forward.. when im so stuck.. having tried to work numerous times screwing myself over.. i dont want to be useless.. i dont want to sit here sucking money from taxes cuz im fucking disabled.. i have no choice tho.. im so tired of all the stigma of everything and hate.. nightmaress, tiredness, hullucinations and flash backs.. the pains and physical and mental.. its so hard to bear.. and i feel utterly alone.. tired calling for help only to be rushed and they hung up on me.. tried getting into a supoort chatt past 3-4 days with no luck [not here]... i dont feel safe here.. i dont feel safe at groups.. people dont like me.. become of the above.. annoying, repetative, useless... and "almost a toddler in a adults body".. i get it... i know im also discusting and hideous.. and i want to hurt myself so bad.. and i kno some of this prob been warped by my brain.. n i knosome u gona just tell me to get on more meds.. but im gona tell u i been on numerous ones n they all worsen my mental health... all this stress and such.. so terrible.. physically and mentally... at least i now know what to call the pains.. fibromyalgia.. but i still feel sick to my stomach.. :'[

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so isolated and alone with your illness. The people who hang up on you should not be in health profession then. You are none of those things you call yourself ok
    You are a person who is suffering and deserves care hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry you are feeling this way :( I do hope you start to feel better soon x

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

thx for the support..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.