So......the crisis part of the forum......

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by J_Dubmetal, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Dubmetal

J_Dubmetal Member

Gets less attention than the welcome part? More fuel to the fire of life not making any sense.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I'm fairly new here (3 weeks) and not very tech-savvy, but I get what you're saying......... I suppose, to be fair, it is because the long-timers and Management of the site want to make every newcomer welcome, and the Crisis part can (generally speaking) need more thought, time, attention, consideration, than the initial welcoming.

That's my opinion, and what makes sense to me......... Objectively, of course, perhaps it should not be this way. And life should not be how it is either. But here we are, and the idea is to help each other. Hope that's helped hun, big huggs to you, and please stay and see what happens for you, continue to contribute etc. It's really helped me the last 3 weeks of being here :)

3. J_Dubmetal

J_Dubmetal Member

I wish I could use the chat section of the forum....but I refuse to install anything on my mac that is java encrypted.

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I had to install it - and nothing at all negative happened. It might be worth taking the risk for - chat's good, very popular and lots of support :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.