So, the end of a decade

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Abacus21, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

What have been your best moments of the 'noughties'?

For me, it must be realising that I got into uni, and having a cracking time when I was (and indeed, still am) there.
    Ooh, also - thinking back and seeing how much I've changed, grown and how I like how I've turned out now, than I did a few years back.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im glad your nineties turned out well for you Keep up the great work

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Finishing secondary school. And Graduating with honours from my Dip and Degree :)

Ok all of a sudden all i can think of are bad memories - doh.

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

2000 was my best year.

Every one has gone shittier and shittier for me.

5. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

The decade has been both good and bad but on the whole it has been pleasant and fun. The best parts would have to be: Finishing high school, working 5 different jobs (not at the same time of course), getting my own place and meeting my now ex, who was my best girlfriend and now a good friend.

Now let's see what the next decade brings!

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Uhm... I don't want to bring the mood down, let's just say I'm not looking forward to the next decade.

7. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Yeah me either but I'm not going to label it as bad before it happens. I'm not saying that you're doing that btw.

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Nothing about having a wonderful girlfriend? :eek:hmy: :laugh:

9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I traveled all around the globe, I lived in the US for a while. We moved to a wonderful house 4 years ago. That's the good part

The rest? Blah >_>

10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

This last decade there's been more bad than good by a long way but the highlights have to be how far I have got with my charity work and experience in first aid. Passing my driving test. Having a job I enjoyed (unlike the one I have now!). Forming some fabulous friendships, mainly the ones I have online. Last but certainly not least is meeting Jim. I've done things I thought I'd never do and this last summer was the best summer I've had in a long time... Even though certain things aren't solved and I still have a few problems I do feel stronger than I did last year.

11. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

Meeting you Elaine was by far the best highlight of the last decade and probably my life. :love:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.