So this is kind of weird... (MAY TRIGGER!)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TurtlesInTrees, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This might trigger some people who use drugs...
    So don't read...

I have this 'issue' xxxx away' from things. The only reason I do it is to knock myself out (sleep) and usually when I wake up I go through this out of body thing. What I mean by out of body is I suddenly go numb, can't move and sometimes squirm involuntary. I feel like I'm floating and when I come 'down' from it I am usually dizzy. It helps clear my thought and re focuses me. I usually only do this every other month but I feel like I should/want to do it more often. I don't have a family doctor to talk to but I feel that it really isn't a pressing issue. It doesn't rule my life but it does take two days away from me. But like I said above, I come out with a clear mind. I really don't know why I am sharing this other then I think it's weird and I'm wondering if there are other people or at least one person who does the same thing or something similar...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
  2. ...I just realized I put this in the wrong place... It shouldn't be in the crisis thread... Sorry...

3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im so sorry to hear that..i hope you feel better soon
    Tylenol is not a drug realy..is not somthing that get you sleep or dizzy...its either becouse you reach a toxic amount in the blood that effect organs failure and make you this way or becouse somthing else...I think its becouse you think it couse this it happend... XXXXX

4. Maybe it is all in my head... I just know that it does something.

I can't reduse the amount daily because I don't take it daily, only every other month or so.

5. twc

twc Well-Known Member

Are you taking Tylenol PM (the stuff with sleep aids) or regular Tylenol?

Either way, you are probably damaging your liver, just so you know.

If you want to trip out for a while, I XXXXX

6. It's XXXXX I don't really do it to 'trip out'. I'm not looking for that feeling of 'bliss' that you usually get from drugs. It's just something I do to clear me head. I sleep for 10+ hours and then I have a (quick) weird reaction when I wake up and then it's all over. I feel 'clean' after wards.

I guess it was a mistake posting this since it's so silly. Just more spam for the boards, haha. If any Mods read this can you remove this thread?

7. twc

twc Well-Known Member

Sorry if my response came out badly! I guess I was in "nagging" mode!

If you feel better after you do it, then it is important. No one can tell you what makes your body (and mind) feel good but you.

8. It's ok. I realize it's a silly thing to talk about anyways. Thank you for your words. I've reported this thread and asked Them to delete it so it'll be gone soon (hopefully). And sorry for wasting your time Mods.

9. twc

twc Well-Known Member

I don't think it's silly... feeling "clear" is a very good feeling... don't sweat it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.