So tired now :-(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Pebble, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Ok sorry I know I have posted before but thought I was doing well today but now I feel like I can not cope anymore. I am so tired of all of this. One minute I'm here the next minute I'm not anywhere and have no control of what is happening. I have to go home for easter soon and although I'm struggling at uni, its also kinda keeping me here as its hard to do anything I need to do as no one seems to leave me alone. but when I'm at home, everything is much harder in the sense of stressful environment but easier to do what I want to do - things are really bad at home at the moment, my younger sister I think is going through early depression - she just cries and is down all of the time and my parenst are going through major rough patch that it doesnt look like they'l get out of it while still being together. I dont know what to do to help anyone except give them one less thing to stress and get angry over by taking myself out of the equation. I have felt suicidal before and have taken several overdoses but this time it feels different like I truely know the right option to take, have even started writing letters. I'm scared but also know that I would be doing the right thing at the same time, feel so screwed up at the moment and can't trust anybody!!
    Sorry dont know why I've posted this or written it, I dont know maybe its just to vent and hopefully make me feel better by writing it down. It hasn't though.

2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

***HUGS*** for you.
    I'm sorry you are having such a rough time right now.
    Keep talking and try to lean on us here, okay?
    sorry i don't have many words, not doing too hot myself...
    but just keep talking okay? and try to keep holding on.

:hug:

3. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hey Kali I'm sorry your not doing so great right now, if I can help at all please PM me even if you just want to talk. I'm sorry your not feeling great x

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard to go home when everyone around you are struggling too. I hope you can perhaps help you little sister by getting out and doing things with her and keeping her company. Maybe having her companionship will help you a bit too.
    Today is a bad day hopefully tomorrow you will have more energy take one day at a time okay today i slept all day hopefully tomorrow i will get more done. Each day presents itself differently I hope you feel better soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.