So tired of everything.....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by imsosad, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imsosad

imsosad Active Member

I can't see any way out of this endless cycle. I'm sick of looking after people, problem solving, being the one they call. I just want to scream at them all to fuck off and deal with their own shit. I want to be surrounded by silence and not have to do anything for anybody, ever. My son was one of the only reasons I could see for sticking around and putting up with the pain. Last night I had such a meltdown, I scared him. So what is the point? I just want to lie down in the quiet and not wake up again.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is hard when you live your life life trying to help others. The end result is often that you tend to neglect your own needs in the process. It is bound to result in eventual exhaustion and meltdown, at which point you are neither helping yourself or others.

A skill learned as a very young child needs to be revisited. The simple phrase "NO". You do not need to spend hours or even minutes justifying its use. Simply say it , thank them for there time, and say No. Free up your time and energy for more positive pursuits, things that will help you, and ultimately also make you better equipped to help others when they NEED it as opposed to when they simply "WANT" it.

Please Take Care and Be Safe

feel free to share here or send a private message if you feel it is your turn to state your mind instead or your turn to listen.

Ben

3. Black Beauty

Black Beauty Well-Known Member

How old's your son?

4. imsosad

imsosad Active Member

He's 14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.