So tired of feeling unwell

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by huggy, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huggy

huggy New Member

I think the only way for me to get out of this misery is to end it all.

I really hate nausea, and guess what for at least 2 days out of the week this is what I feel. I feel so nauseated today. I went to see a gastro doctor who could not find anything wrong with me and said it is all related to anxiety and to see a psychiatrist.

Can anxiety really make you feel this sick. I feel so down when this happens. I use to love doing things but now it just seems useless. I try and have a good day and when I do I go to bed thinking that I am going to be so sick the next day and this is what happens.

Such a burden to my family, they are sick of me complaining that I feel unwell.

I am truly not doing this for attention and am so wanting it to go away. I just dont get how anxiety can make you feel so sick. Honestly I feel like I have food poisoning but obviously can't have because it keeps coming back.

I am no one special and keep thinking gee how do people with terminal illnesses go on.

Hope this wasn't too long, but truly this has got to me and I just don't want to be sick anymore, honestly is there only one way to get rid of it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

there are many reasons people feel nauseated hun I hope you go to your GP and get blood test done diabetes can be a reason for nausea low iron inner ear infection ect there may be a medical reason for you feeling ill make sure your doc does all the test okay hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.