So tired of my living hell

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sweden, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweden

sweden New Member

I have since -83 been in a car acccident with back injuries and 4 years later a konstant neck pain and a huge headache that i cant get rid of.
    The job i am at for the moment have made me disabled for life due to damage on both shoulders, both elbows, both vrists and my right knee.
    As the puncline goes on i got a divorce on my head to.
    And she is even spending her life with another intruder.
    I do hate and despice her for that, she does all this when i need her the most inmy misserable life, gee thanks lady!
    I just dont get it why i trusted her and protected and loved her so hard and i still do but i guess when it comes to the act off being evil and thief and coldharded perons she is the leading one.
    Oh yeah, even the doctors tells me that they cant help me ether, dont ask why! To many damages perhaps, i dont know and i sure dont care anymore.
    Gee what a freaking life a man can have.
    I have a 14 year old son that sees how i feel for each day and it its getting worse by the day, he is rebeling against it all but he must deal with it sooner or later because i have made my decitions about whats worth to live 4 or not.
    Just to wake up in the morning makes me sick, i dont want to wake up at all.
    I am really sorry to see that there are so many people out there who wants to take their lifes to, may god be with them.

2. KyleKW

KyleKW Well-Known Member

Your situation obviously hasn't been a good one, for way too long, and I really wish there was something I could say to lift your spirits or make an improvement. Since you just posted your message I wanted, at least, to let you know that someone has read it... heard your pain... and is right now thinking of you in positive ways. You've reached people that do care.

Forget about your ex-wife... focus on the future of your son, the future you can have for yourself and with him. 14 is a rough age, got about six more rough years too, but he is a VERY good reason to struggle on. He doesn't realize it so you won't feel it, but he needs a father... one that shows him how to overcome pure sh*t... he will be a better man one day for you setting an example by getting through your troubles. I know that isn't easy, sure don't mean to minimize the challenge of all that, but I think you can do it.

3. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

Sweden, my heart goes out to you man. That's a lot of BS to deal with. As far as your ex, I would try to see it as her being someone else's problem now. I hope you find a special woman that will be there with you through it all.

KW is right about being there for your son. You already know he's rebelling against everything that's happening and I'm sure that's b/c he doesn't know how else to deal with it. I'm not a dad so I can't possibly know how tough of a job that is. It's obvious you love your son and I'm convinced you'll find a way to turn things around -- for him and for yourself.

You're one helluva guy to survive that accident and you're an even bigger man for making it through the daily grind you endure. I respect your strength in that. Ever need to talk or anything feel free to PM. God bless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.