So tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Soon, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soon

Soon Member

I'm 31 and I've been "depressed" pretty much my whole life. There are brief moments of levity every once in a long while but not enough to outway the endless fog that just drags on day after day. I've been hospitalized before. I won't go back. Meds only keep me functional enough to work without sobbing throughout the day, which only furthers to prolong this state. Talk therapy is a joke. There's no joy in anything. Never has been. I don't believe in a god or the afterlife so what's the point. I'm too much of a coward to end it myself. My life doesn't matter, so if someone could end it for me I'd be most grateful.

2. Soon

Soon Member

Wow. Deafening silence. Goodbye then.

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi there. I am sorry. 'i did not see this thread before now. I hope you can find a way to come back to this website and join in. I am so sorry to read that things have been so difficult for your whole life. So sorry that therapy and other things tried brought little or no relief. I hope you can find something to hold on to.

I find this a very caring community. I do hope you will give it a chance. I do not start threads. Because it is too difficult for me if they are overlooked for a time. I do respond to other people's threads and find that feels much more comfortable and safe for me. Sending good thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.