So tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mel999, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mel999

Mel999 Active Member

I just want to close my eyes and never wake up again. Exhausted from the struggle.

2. Widgette

Widgette New Member

I feel the exact same way. I go to be every night hoping that I don't wake up. I wake up every morning disappointed and in tears that I made it through the night. I feel tremendous guilt because there are so many people in this world struggling for life - I would gladly give them mine if I could. Do you want to chat about what's going on?

3. Mel999

Mel999 Active Member

Hi Widgette. I cried too when I woke up this morning. The only time I feel peace is when I close my eyes to sleep. No one can hurt you when you're asleep. Right?

4. Widgette

Widgette New Member

I agree. I barely sleep and that's the problem too. I wake up with sinking depression throughout the night. I have a 4 month old baby so I am not able to sleep as much as I believe I should be. But he is amazing and I would rather risk feeling the way I'm feeling to wake up with him throughout the night and see him smile at me.

5. Mel999

Mel999 Active Member

Congratulations on your bundle of joy. 4 month old babies can be hard work, but worth it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.