so tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyBird, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyBird

WhyBird New Member

I am feeling closer everyday to giving up. I feel as if I have no joy left me. I do not know what I believe anymore. I get up everyday and face a career that has made me despise the world. I cant stand human beings.

I am searching for anything to make me happy again. I wonder how I will face tmrw. Getting out of bed has become more difficult. All I think about in class is how I am going to end it. The fear of pain has stunted my courage to go through with it but I feel like that fear is waning everyday. It has been years now and I am so tired of pretending

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi @WhyBird and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry for the pain that you are going through. Have you reached out to anyone? Most schools have counselors. Please keep posting. Don't give up, I care about you. If you want to talk, feel free to message me.

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs*
    I'm sorry you're feeling so low.
    Have you seen a therapist or counselor, or even talked to your doctor about this?

You deserve to get better, you deserve to let yourself fight to get better. Life can be worth living!

You're always welcome to use this forum to get support and to get your feelings off your chest, and my inbox is always open!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi whybird, how long have you been suffering with suicidal thoughts for? Are you or have you seen a mental health worker? I think that is the best course of action for you to take right now, i'm not just saying this but you do deserve to get better. Please never let suicide be an ''option''. Talk to us here, we also have a chatroom here if you want to talk in real time, there is usually someone in there to talk to *hugs* to you. I hope you begin to feel better soon.

Persephone2 likes this.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. You have found a support forum that can help you overcome any pain or hurt felt. The only ones who understand are the ones who suffer everyday and have suffered in the past. We are a friendly bunch and monitor the forum to help and care for each other. Keep posting and be be safe.

6. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey Bird. Welcome to the forum. What career do you have that has made you despise the world and human beings so much? I admit, there is a lot to despise. But there is also a lot of beauty here. Have you considered a career change or a change in environment. Surround yourself with different people. Or spend some time exploring the wonders of nature. The beauty of the mountains, ocean, or forests can be very renewing. Please take care of yourself.

Persephone2 likes this.
  7. Persephone2

Persephone2 Active Member

Plenty of people make career changes when they find they're unhappy in the one they're in. It's also possible that some therapy and an antidepressant will help you feel ok. Try to see if you can get some therapy. If you have a regular doctor or school councilor, tell him or her how you're feeling and that you think you need a psychologist. Depression is a very common disorder, and there is help available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.