So tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GutterAngel, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GutterAngel

GutterAngel New Member

I dont see the point of anything I do anymore. I have never felt so alone and worthless in my life. I am part way through a divorce at the moment but having spent 10 years as 'Mrs xx' I dont know who I am as i was always told what to do. I know I am better off out of that relationship and am glad I was strong enough to do so but I can help thinking what now? I have no friends here and rarely see my family, I have 2 sons but I feel I have let them down by splitting their home. I am trying not to hurt myself although I want to but I feel so hollow. I'm sorry

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun can so relate with how you are feeling.
    Is there anyway you can move nearer to friends and/or family?
    Suddenly finding yourself single again can be so damn difficult (I didnt know how to pay a damn bill:dry: ) and you could do with some support, especially with you having kids.

Feel free to pm anytime if you need a chat :hug:

3. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

It s obvious to me that u have to occupy your time.What s your financial status?Have u been involved in raising the kids and doing the housework all those years or did u have a job?Working should help you feel better.
    Try to find a hobby that u always wanted to do but never had the chance.Try reading.Many ppl who are recently divorced [esp women] find it helpful goiong to the gym.Going to the gym will keep u fin shape thus increasing your confidence [which i assume is low right now after ten yrs of marriage and the divorce], and u ll get to know interesting ppl.Soon u might be able to date again.
    Generally, the idea is to do thing that involve mixing with ppl provided that u are coping finacially.

Hope you ll work it out

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

GA I do understand where you're coming from but I've never been in your situation,I guess getting used to a new way of life etc is not so easy and will take time.Can I ask what country do you live in?.I don't believe you have let your children down it's not your fault you had to do what's right for you also and not keep putting yourself through endless pain if it was that bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.