So tired!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GoldenPsych, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I am so tired all the time. It is driving me mad. I am sleeping a lot but nothing seems to work. I fell asleep yesterday and ended up being a 5 hour nap. So went to bed about 4am today as of the nap and I have only just woke up.

I am constantly thinking of ways in which I can end it. I have ideas of what I can do but I dont want family knowing that I killed myself.

I am so stressed at the moment and I wanna cut so bad. My arm has a massive scar on it from a few weeks ago. I dont know how I am going to be able to talk my way out of this scar when people see it. I just hope it fades in time and then can blame it on the cat! Poor cat he gets blamed for everything. I dont usually cut my arms it is usually my legs - for 2 reasons really - 1 - it hides it from other people 2- it hides it from myself. Everytme i look AT my arm I am reminded how good it felt when i did it.

I am going to docs on Friday - I dont know what to tell him really - I dont know what to tell my manager at work that i have yet another doc appointment. I think I may have to be honest with him and tell him in not so many details. Just say I was having panic and anxiety attacks and my medication needs to be monitored regulary and that I had had a phone call from my doc as was supposed to go last week. I dont know though as I dont really want people to know. I dont want him knowing that something is going on and dont want any special treatment as of it all. I was going to send him copies of what I had written on here but then had problems with compatibility of programe that use. I suppose I will just have to wait and see what he says on Friday.
  2. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Have you ever had an overnight sleep study done? It just might be able to pin down something specific, like sleep apnea, which is causing your unsatisfying sleep. Something to suggest to your doctor.

I would just leave it as "I'm on a new medication that needs to be monitored regularly." There's no need to throw your privacy out the window.
  3. I have been having trouble sleeping, lately. I can sleep when I get home, but when I REALLY need to go to bed...I can't. I do get to sleep, but I always end up waking up, or I'm half asleep most of the time, then when I go to school, I'm like a vegetable. It sucks. :( Any tips? :faint: Sooo....Tired....
  4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

During the day when i have to be concentrating on something I have been usiing pro plus in the morning. I ensure that I dont take them after 12 though as dont want it to mess up my sleep. So that seems to give me a boost for a couple of hours yet come 4ish I am so tired again...cant sleep at night still. Driving me mad!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.