So tired...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by malamute, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malamute

malamute Member

I'm just so tired right now. Everyday seems exactly the same, I go to work all day and most of the evening, I get home with about an hour or two left to myself and I'm just so shattered. If it wasnt so depressing it would be comical how pointless it all is. Why do I do this? Just because carrying on is the thing we're supposed to do... Just because. I've spent my whole adult life trying to be positive, create meaning in my life, be normal. But I'm not, and I dont want to keep on trying when this will never end. It's like going everywhere dressed in a clown suit - you know what a fake you look like and how foolish you look, but you have to just carry on anyway because its whats expected of you. I'm so tired of it all, I just want to go to sleep and never have to wake up again.

2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

same here. wat is this 'work' they make us do. i hate it. i want to die. being dead is better than work. believe me i have tried to do work i enjoy but it never works out. i am a loser society owns me. i will not let them extract slavery from me i will kill myslef so tired of trying to rise up from this pit but its jusst a false lie they put in ur head so they can use you. the american dream. forget it ive had enough

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Come on guys. How can you guys just give up like that? In our society, we are expected to work and be productive members. If you're unable to work, then society will take care of you through the welfare programs, disability etc. I agree that everyday life does get mundane and repetitive, but it's up to you to make it interesting.

4. DrowningInTears

Well i dont like that. other people get to do jobs that are sitting on their butts. but i have been forced into slavery. i dont accept it. society is the same as always it has those picked out who will get to have lives and be on top and then those who will suffer in heinous slavery to power the system. i wont accept it. staying alive would be the true tragedy

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I agree that some people will naturally have it easier than others, due to the colour of their skin or their level of education etc. If you don't like the job that you're doing then you have to try very hard to find another one. When I graduated university, I couldn't find a job so I worked in a warehouse doing odd jobs. I hated working there so I went to teachers college and became a teacher and I love it. You have to find what you're good at and try to achieve that goal.

6. DrowningInTears

i have and epic fail forget it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.