So tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lexicon, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

I can't live like this. I have literally had enough. I'm so, so tired of trying to get through every bloody day. I have my girlfriend, she lights up my life, but I live with people who loathe me and I don't know what to do any more. My friends are minimal and would dump me in a heartbeat, my family are the ones who loathe me... and god, I love my girl so badly it hurts, and it would destroy her if I died, but I just can't live like this and I don't know what to do any more. My family are my world, I adore them, but they hurt me in so many ways and I can't, I just can't do this any more. Please help.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lexicon, sorry you feel this way. At least you have your girlfriend to lean on though. I don't know what else to say only please hold on your girlfriend obviously loves you and you love her, don't hurt her :hug:

3. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

I don't want to hurt her, but my family hate her - they have a knockon effect, I'm barred from seeing her, for example. It ends up hurting her. I love her so much, I really do. I just want to be allowed to die in peace.

4. toshi

toshi Well-Known Member

it just sounds like you're hurting so badly right now. You love her and your family so very much. I don't know but starting from love is always a good basis for ultimately finding a way out. If you take your life, NO ONE benefits. Please hang in there. Please.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's good that you love your family, but they seem to be toxic to you, because they are hurting you. You don't want people in your life who will make you feel bad about yourself. Your friends don't seem like friends at all if they would just leave you by the wayside. You really love your girlfriend and she makes you happy, so you should at least stay around for her. Besides, you can always meet new people who will be glad to have you in their lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.