So today i started..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SirCamel, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

I never fully understand cutting untill today. I allways hated seeing blood and the fact i'm slicing something on me was horrible. But since i actualy tryed it earlier it actualy feel good... I think i'm sinking into my depression more and more each day that pass by. Sigh

2. rosky71

rosky71 Well-Known Member

i know im in the same boat as you, i started 2 years ago and i only did it 3 times in 2 years i was never bad and they were never too bad of cuts i mean i still got scars but now as each day goes on i get more and more depressed and i cut and cut more and each cut i do is 10x worse than the one i did the day before. so i understand whats going on man you ever want to talk message me

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: please stop before you get too into this hun
    you can get addicted to it, i'm serious - it's best to stop now before you get dragged in. i never thought i would be self-harming 8 years after i started, and i've only really just realised i need to stop and get help for it. please stick around, talk to us instead. :hug:
    thinking of you xx

4. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

Agree 100% with Triggs try to pull back from cutting now. I am a poster child for someone who got addicted to SI. I am 56 now began SI when I was 15, stopped at 25, and began again at 53. Wishing you the best with your depression and controlling the SI.

5. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Yeh, I agree. Stop before it's too late hun. I started, I started of ok, but it get's worse, and as Triggs says, you get addicted. It's not good for you. It may seem it is good, like it does to me, for myself, but deep down I know it's bad and I know I need to stop.

Stop before you get into it. Please.

I'm here if you need to talk hun, PM me :hug:

6. SirCamel

I'm trying...just theses times when i get so lonely this feeling just come out of no where..

7. SirCamel

Farewell guys, was great meet those i met.

8. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

aww no don't go! :[ i am in the same boat right now. i used to cut and i was scared... but then i got caught.. and i stopped now i have scars[which sux] and i found something else when im lonely so just find that something and you'll make it a lil longer.
    [thinks of you]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.